Spring Lake Band Wreath Sale – October 17 – November 1, 2016
Order pick up on November 19.
Dear Band Families:
As many of you know, the Spring Lake Band Backers have an Annual Holiday Wreath Sale. We want to savor the last bit of summer, too…but the holidays really are not that far away! We have some exciting changes to the Wreath Sale this year that will give you more options. Here are all of the details:
– The Wreath Sale begins now.
– Order forms/money due date is November 1
– Please print an order form; you will notice some great pictures of available options. You may want to share these others when you are out selling!
– A hard copy of the order form will also be passed out during band classes.
Pick up changes:
– The “Holiday Kick Off and Wreath Event” will be held at R.A. Farms in Nunica on Saturday, November 19. R.A. Farms is helping us again with the wreath sale, and they have a lovely Christmas tree farm. Pick will be there.
– If you cannot make the event to pick up your wreaths, R.A. Farms will be open at other times in the same week so you can stop by at your convenience. More details to follow on dates/times for alternative pick up.
The wreath sale was one of our biggest fundraisers last year, and it provided much needed assistance to our wonderful band students. Thank you so much for your continued support, and please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!